if you're reading this...

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 15 Feb 2016 ~ ~ ~ ~ ~






I already did a post on this bomber ( you can find it here ), but I added some patches to it. That's why I am writing another one.
I wasn't really happy with the backpatch on this bomber, I don't know why, but I wasn't feeling it. So I was looking for a better one, but I didn't seem to find any that I liked. That's why I decided to make my own backpatch. I bought some thick, white fake-leather and some black, waterproof markers. I loosely sketched out, what I wanted to draw and five attempts later, I made these to patches, inspired by the Thrasher Magazine and Drake. Try it yourself, it's really fun and you can make some really sick patches.


What I am wearing:

Hoodie: NoName
Pants: adidas
Jacket: DIY
Shoes: Doc Martens

You Might Also Like

1 Kommentare

  1. Love the bomber jacket! Also a huge fan of your usual pop of pink in your looks, looks clean
    - mikeystyle.com

    ReplyDelete